Welcome to the first day of 2018, friends! We are enjoying our last full day with my husband at home; he flies back to Kansas tomorrow, but we were fortunate enough to have two weeks together as a family. I hope you were able to celebrate with family or friends, too.
One of the things we like to do at the beginning of a new year is look back on our top posts from the previous year. Today I’m going to share our top ten most-read posts of all time, and later this week I’ll share just our top ten posts that were written in 2017. If you think about it, it probably makes sense that none of our most-read posts of all time were written in 2017; that’s the power of social media (Pinterest, especially), where the longer a piece of content has been around, the more its reach grows.
So, here are our top ten blog posts from the past seven years:
10. DIY Experiment: Use Regular Spray Paint on Outdoor Cushions
8. Painting Furniture So It Has a Smooth Glossy Finish
7. How to Safely Remove That Large Builder Bathroom Mirror
6. Tutorial: How to Hang an Antique or Vintage Window for Wall Display
5. Painted Tile Backsplash in My Kitchen A Year Later
4. Spring Cleaning + Natural Cleaner Recipes
3. Cancer and Chemo Care Package Ideas
2. Tutorial: How to Paint Upholstery Fabric and Completely Transform a Chair!
1. Built In Bookshelves from IKEA Billy Bookcases-How to Do It
Enjoy your New Year’s Day, and I’ll be back soon with our top posts from 2017!
New Year’s Greetings!! I smile looking at these because I remember them all! I especially love the IKEA Hack idea – love bookcases, and whatever surprises to be placed on them, and this one is so up there in great projects!! OF course, the others are awesome too. I’ve been reading your blog for several years now and continue looking forward to your emails. Many blessings for a great 2018 – I’m sure your son eagerly awaits graduation as what an accomplishment this is – but the first of many to come I’m sure. THANK YOU! xox
Happy New Year, Julie! We appreciate you! Tons of people pop over from Google or Pinterest, and that’s great, but it’s our band of regular readers (and yes, friends!) that really make blogging fun. Cheers to a great 2018!
Christy (& Amy)