I’m pretty sure that the pollen deluge has finally passed, but of course there is still a fine layer of that yellow green stuff everywhere right now–even inside my house. How does that even happen?!
I’m working on spring cleaning this week, in an effort to get everything spick and span again. I love a clean house–it literally changes my entire mental outlook–and so this actually makes me happy. I know, strange!
I pair my cleaners with Viva® paper towels to #unleashclean on my kitchen in record time.
• On the windows–I use undiluted vinegar and Viva® towels inside and out to get my windows sparkling.
• On the sink–I use lemon cleaning spray and Viva® Vantage® to get the grungy stuff off of my faucet (what IS that stuff?). The Vantage towels have a scrubby texture that makes them perfect for removing grime.
• On stainless appliances–I use undiluted vinegar and Viva towels to clean and then spray olive oil on as a protectant. You won’t believe how well the olive oil works, and the towels have a soft and smooth texture that’s perfect for stainless.
• On granite countertops–my granite spray recipe is awesome–everything I’ve purchased leaves cloudy streaks, but this dries clear.
• On my stovetop: I use my cleaning spray and then use a Vantage towel to clean off the smooth surface and make it shine.
• On the cabinets: my all purpose cleaning spray and a towel cut grease and remove spatters.
I love being able to just toss the towel when I’m finished, too. So tidy!
Things are pretty sparkly in here now, aren’t they?
Happy spring cleaning–at least my kitchen’s done now!
You can get more natural cleaner recipes and see how to host your own Make Your Own Natural Cleaners get together in this post HERE.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Thanks for stopping by–