- 4 Tilapia filets
- 1 1/4 pounds green beans, trimmed and cut in half
- Coarse salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 container of mushrooms sliced
- 10-12 grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or half and half
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees F). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Place the tilapia fillets in the bottom of the baking dish and dot with butter. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until you see the edges of the fish begin to slightly brown and crisp.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and simmer green beans in salted water for 5 minutes. Drain green beans.
- Heat a non-stick skillet to moderate heat.
- Add oil and butter to the pan. Add onions and saute 2 to 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Add tomatoes and saute 3 to 5 minutes, add beans back to the pan heat through.
- Heat green beans through and add sherry then add the cream. Cook for 2-4 minutes. Transfer green beans, mushrooms and tomato cream to a serving plate.
- Remove tilapia from oven and place over top the green bean cream sauce.
Leave a Reply