This yummy salsa is the perfect condiment for any occasion. I have served this with chips and over many grilled meats. I personally love it over a spicy grilled pork chop. It is fresh, sweet and has a bit of a kick due to the jalapeno.
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup peeled, diced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped cilantro leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Combine the mango, cucumber, jalapeno, red onion, lime juice and cilantro leaves and mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve with chips or as a condiment to any grilled meat, fish or poultry.
Thanks for stopping by~
Leave a Reply