Today I’m sharing an easy dinner recipe that the entire family loves (always a win!). We actually discovered it during our many weeks at the Marriott hotel in Sindelfingen, Germany, while we were looking for our apartment.
We ordered it from their restaurant many nights and we all looked forward to the fresh vegetables. It’s perfect with a side of fries or sweet potato fries, or a piece of baguette.
All there is to it is chopping and tossing the ingredients and then throwing some sliced grilled chicken on top. My husband makes a homemade mustard vinaigrette to dress it with (this recipe is very similar to the one he makes), or you can use storebought honey mustard dressing.
This salad is fast and easy and showcases fresh summer vegetables
- 2 avocados
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded
- pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 ears fresh corn (can substitute frozen)
- 4 oz fresh cubed feta cheese
- 1/2 c pitted kalamata olives
- 5-6 radishes, quartered
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, sliced
- purchased honey mustard vinaigrette
I don’t know about you, but I am always looking for fast weeknight dinner recipes, and this one is definitely a keeper. If you try it, let me know what you think.