Don’t forget to visit our Giveaways page–we’ve got three wonderful giveaways running right now!
- Angel Food Cake cut into sticks (I purchased loaf from my local grocery’s store bakery department)
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- Fresh Strawberries, sliced
- Whipped Cream (store bought works)
- Cut your angel food cake into slices or sticks and set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Heat a frying pan and melt the butter. Fry the angel food cake sticks on each side until golden brown.
- Layer sticks, cover with fresh strawberry slices and whipped cream.
Thanks for stopping by~