Here we are again, at just under two weeks until Mother’s Day, and I’ve created the perfect gift guide for you to share with your husband or son because sometimes that’s just easier.
(If you’ve had this post shared with you via email, text or social media, DON’T be like my dad, who I overheard telling my mother some years ago, “But you’re not my mother…why did I need to get you a gift?” Just err on the side of caution here, guys!)
A Mother’s Day gift doesn’t have to be expensive, so just because I’m linking to things you can buy doesn’t mean that you have to buy something. All moms prefer macaroni necklaces, homemade cards, breakfast in bed, and flowers picked fresh from the yard over stuff that comes delivered to your doorstep. But we also are willing to accept a fancier sort of gift if you feel so inclined!
Here are a few of my current favorites, ready to ship tomorrow:
- Plum Pretty Sugar Robes (they have the most gorgeous fabrics and their pj sets are also to die for with stunning patterns and florals)
- Lilly Pulitzer (robe) and PJs/Slippers (they don’t carry these year round; I’ve had several sets of their PJ pants and love them)
- Barefoot Dreams (this one is exclusive to Nordstrom)
This is my son’s go-to gift for me on major holidays because I am always burning at least one candle!
- Voluspa (beautiful reusable holders)
- Tocca (they can do no wrong in the world of scent)
- Lilly Pulitzer (they always have the best scents!)
- OpalHouse Peony Blush (the budget candle but it doesn’t look like it!)
These are all ones that I own; obviously everyone’s fragrances preferences are different but I love all of them.
- Tokyo Milk: French Kiss
- Tocca Florence (or Cleopatra is my second favorite)
- Lollia: Wish
- Kate Spade: Walk on Air
- Pioneer Woman: Come and Get It (somehow I missed this one and since it’s easy weeknight dinners it’s obviously the one I need the most! Also, all of her recipes are amazing.)
- Nespresso Espresso Maker + Milk Frother (this is the best price I’ve seen in ages and you can froth your milk or Nutpods in the bonus milk frother)
- Yeti Wine Tumbler (tip: order online to be sure it’s available and pick up in store)
- Tory Burch Pearl Drop Earrings (I have a similar pair from two years ago and wear them a ton)
- Silver Initial Bracelet (silver is back in and I wear it almost as often as gold these days)
Honestly, one of my favorite ways to celebrate Mother’s Day can’t be purchased; it’s Sunday dinner (that I didn’t cook) with my family around me. Oh, and don’t forget this is the week to buy your husband the card he’s going to sign that you’re going to mail to his mother without ever saying a word about it. 😉
Happy (early) Mother’s Day and thanks for stopping by~
Leave a Reply