Happy Weekend & Happy Saint Patrick’s Day!
In honor of the weekend and holiday and because I had a small get together yesterday, I wanted to share this delightful spring/summer cocktail I threw together.
I am calling it a Tropical Vodka Fizz and it is as refreshing as it is delicious.
- Bolthouse Farms Passion Orange Guava Juice
- 1 bottle of a light and semi sweet champagne (look for Sec or Demi Sec on the bottle)
- Sweet and Sour Mix
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Frozen pineapple chunks
- In a martini Shaker pour equal parts vodka and sour mix (approx. 4-5 shots of each).
- Add in the juice of the lemon, the juice of the lime and their zest. Shake with ice until combined.
- Pour shaker contents into a pretty serving pitcher.
- Add in appox. 1 cup of the Bolthouse Farms Passion Orange Guava Juice.
- Add 1/3 bottle champagne
- Add in the frozen pineapple and stir.
- Garnish with pineapple, lime wedges, umbrellas or anything else that makes you happy!