A couple weeks ago I posted a fabulous 1st birthday party that my dear friend Trinity hosted for her daughter. It was bright, colorful, creative and over the top fun! If you missed it, check it out here!
Trinity did all the work for her daughter’s birthday bash but she did ask for a tiny bit of help when it came to sewing her daughter’s 1st birthday party hat. I was thrilled she asked me to make it as I am always up for a sewing challenge! Here are the step by step instructions on making your very own party hat.
- 1/4 yard fabric of your choice
- 1/4 yard felt in a coordinating color of your choice
- 1 paper/cardboard party hat to use as a template
- Needle/thread (or sewing machine)
- 2 yards of fabric ribbon
- Decorations of your choice (Flowers, Butterflies bows…)
This was such a fun little project. I still would like to add a bit more flair to this hat, especially if I end up giving this away to a special little lady for her birthday. I was thinking that some feathers and a vintage diamond broach would be over the top amazing!!
Thanks for stopping by~Pin It